2001NB/2001E Pneumatic & Electric Liquid Level Control, High Pressure No-Bleed
The Series 2001NB liquid level control, designed with a Die Cast Aluminum control box and cover, provides a rugged and versatile unit that is ideal for use on compressor scrubbers, separators and any production or process units that require liquid level control. Its proportional band and spring balanced displacement element allows for a wide range of adjustability for a variety of liquid level control requirements.
- No-Bleed: Reduces Gas Consumption
- Sealed and Vented Case
- Snap or Throttle Pilot
- Field Reversible: Left Hand or Right Hand, Direct or Reverse Acting
- Adjustable Level and Span
- Stainless Steel Dual Bearings: Standard for improved repeatability and sensitivity.
- Horizontal or Vertical Displacer
- Interface Control
- Carbon Steel Body
- All 316 Stainless Steel Wetted Internal Parts
- NACE Process, Standard
- Supply Gas Filter, Standard