W2012 High Pressure Pilot
The Series W2012 Pilot can be used with both Back Pressure Valves and Pressure Reducing Valves. The Pilot will control pressure on scrubbers, separators and other liquid accumulators where the pressure must be maintained at a constant level. When used with Model 4050V (or any other motor valve), the W2012 Pilot can be used to maintain a constant field adjustable pressure setting.
- Signal: 0 -350 psi (liquid or gas)
- Supply: 5 to 50 psi (air or gas only)
- Output: 0 to full supply
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to + 180°F
- Body: Aluminum
- Inner Valve: 316 S.S.
- Seat: 316 S.S.
- Elastomers: Buna N,Standard (others available)
- Connections: All 1 /4" NPT (Tapped exhaust for exhaust venting)