B & C Series Actuators
B series - Ductile iron w/ stainless steel cylinders.
C series - Ductile iron w/ carbon steel cylinders.
Spring return and double acting actuators.
Quarter-turn output torques to 1,400,000 lb. in.
- Ductile iron housing, piston and end caps provide long life and durable, cost-effective operation.
- High strength alloy steel or 17-4PH stainless output shaft transmits torque without fatigue
- Sintered bronze or PTFE composite output shaft bushings eliminate side loading performance.
- Strong, corrosion-resistant chrome-plated steel piston rod for enduring high cycle applications.
- Sintered bronze piston rod bushings provide low-friction support and precise alignment to increase efficiency, reduce maintenance and extend actuator life.
- Heat-treated stainless steel thrust pin and rollers transfer piston force to yoke to reduce friction for longer life and more efficient torque transmission.
- PTFE guide bands ensure low-friction piston guidance, protecting cylinder walls from scoring and extending seal performance with a continuous cylinder wiping action.
- Bi-directional travel stops provide accurate valve rotation adjustment.
- NAMUR drive slot maintains a compact assembly for accessory-driven components with no couplings necessary.
- Tectyl-coated springs need no special tools to be disarmed safely and easily, reducing down time.
- Easily removable housing cover provides easy access for yoke mechanism inspection.