9100 Series Flanged
The Mercer Valve 9100 Series Pressure Relief Valve is state of the art in soft seat, high flow rate, pressure relieving devices.
- Designed with “Auto Seat Technology”
- Consistent set pressures allowing repeatable uses without repair or resetting
- Open, close, seat and seal
- Fully guided disk keeps the disk properly aligned, opening and closing, helping to reseat the valve
- Mechanical stop prevents wear on parts and controls valve lift
- Low rated and fully guided spring allows for more consistent set pressures from pop to pop
- Pop action relief allows valve to go to full lift at set pressure. Helps with DOT regulated applications.
- Built in accordance with the requirements of ASME boiler pressure vessel code.
- Non-rising stems allowing valves to be installed in small areas